As shown below, Knocki is equipped with an LED indicator that displays specific patterns and colors so that you know exactly what it's doing.
Blinking white continuously:
- Booting up after powering on.
- Receiving a wireless update.
Blinking orange continuously: WiFi-setup mode. This occurs in the following situations:
- During initial WiFi-setup before Knocki connects to WiFi.
- After a device is disconnected from a WiFi network.
If the device can't find the WiFi network it is linked to.
Blinking blue a few times: Playing back the detected pattern.
Blinking red once: A pattern is detected but does not match the user's gestures.
Blinking green twice: A pattern is detected and matches one of the user's gestures.
Blinking white twice: Gesture detected while the device is in sleep mode.
Blinking white continuously: This occurs if:
- Device is connecting/reconnecting to a WiFi network.
- Device is receiving a firmware update (will blink up to 10 times).