What Does Knocki Blinking Orange indicate?
Help, my Knocki isn't Blinking Orange During WiFi Setup!
If the Knocki's indicator light isn't blinking orange during the WiFi Setup process, please follow the steps below:
As shown in the video below, remove the battery door and check to see if Knocki is powered on. If Knocki is turned off, power it on and wait up to 15 seconds for the indicator light to begin blinking orange.
- If Knocki is powered on and the indicator light is still not blinking orange after 15 seconds, perform a “power cycle” by powering Knocki off and then on again. Wait up to 15 seconds for the indicator light to begin blinking orange.
- If you’ve powered-on Knocki, waited 15 seconds, and the indicator light still does not blink orange, confirm the device has charged batteries and that they batteries are installed correctly.
If you've completed all of the previous steps and still have issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact us, let us know the following information to help us resolve your issues as quickly as possible:
- Your Knocki device's serial #. You can find it here.
- Is your Knocki device's light blinking any color at all? if so, what color?
- Is the device currently linked to another Knocki user?