If your Knocki device is not responding to gestures, please follow the steps below:
- Check that Knocki's batteries are not loose or rattling.
- After making sure the batteries are not lose, check to make sure that the batteries are not dead.
- After confirming the batteries are not dead, power Knocki on. If Knocki is already powered on, turn it off and then back on again.
- Verify that Knocki's LED light blinks a few times after it is powered on. If it does not, then remove the batteries and re-insert them.
- If Knocki's LEDs blink white after powering on, then wait for the blinking to stop, and then try to perform a gesture again. Knocki should respond - if not, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If Knocki's LED's blink orange, then Knocki needs to be reconnected. Follow these steps.
- If you are still unable to connect Knocki after following all of these steps, please reach out to email@example.com for further assistance.